From an Everett School District news release.
Next year’s Everett Public Schools kindergarten students begin registering on Monday, March 5, 2018.
Do you have a child who will be 5 years old by August 31, 2018?
If the answer is “yes,” these three dates are really important:
1. February 26, 2018 – Kindergarten registration materials will be available online.
2. February 28, 2018 – Get paper copies of kindergarten registration materials at elementary school offices.
3. March 5, 2018 – registration begins at all 17 district elementary schools.
FREE full-day kindergarten is available at all district elementary schools for 2018-19.
Which school will your kindergartner attend?
To find out, click on Path Finder, on the district’s transportation webpage, or call the transportation office at 425-385-4144.
Four things to bring with you when you register at your school, starting March 5, 2018:
1. Registration forms which will be available for download on February 26, 2018. You may pick up paper forms at your school starting on Wednesday, February 28th. If you have the forms all filled out before registration day, the process will go more quickly that day during registration.
2. Your child’s birth certificate or passport documentation. The Snohomish Health District Vital Statistics Office (425-339-5220) can help you with Washington state birth certificates. You can order out-of-state birth certificates from VitalChek.
3. Proof you live in the district. That could be a utility bill or rental agreement mailed to you at an address inside the district boundaries.
4. Certificate of Immunization and your child's health history. Contact your child's physician or the Snohomish Health District at 425-339-5220 for information about vaccinations and updates. A Parent's Guide to Immunizations is also available on the Snohomish Health District's website.