By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 367 responses were recorded the week of June 18th to June 24th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses copied, edited, and formatted for publication:
June 18, 2021
- 00:00:58 - 4900 BLK 88TH ST NE: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted Marysville with an assault.
- 10:05:42 - 1400 BLK 14TH DR SE: Officers responded to the 1400 block of 138th for a burglary report. A 61-year-old female resident reported a family member’s bike was stolen from her unsecured garage.
- 12:10:23 - 15400 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the 15400 block 29th Avenue SE for a Malicious Mischief report. A 51-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown juvenile boys had egged his home and vehicles.
June 19, 2021
- 11:29:59 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek officers responded to a theft report near the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE. An unknown male suspect stole power tools from Lowes.
June 20, 2021
- 08:32:02 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a business in the 1000 block 164th Street SE for a Malicious Mischief report. A passerby found a glass door to the location damaged. Officers believe a small rock was thrown at the glass door by an unknown suspect, causing the damage.
- 08:39:29 - 15300 BLK 33RD DR SE: An officer responded to a report of found mail in the 15300 block of 33rd Drive SE. Mail was located on the sidewalk, and was later determined to have come from a damaged mailbox. The owner was found and some mail was returned. No further leads at this time.
- 19:11:53 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a disturbance in the 15600 block of Main Street. Subsequent to investigation, a male was trespassed from a business and booked into Snohomish County Jail for harassment.
June 21, 2021
- 10:40:42 - 15500 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a possible suspicious circumstance investigation in the 15500 block of 29th Avenue SE. The case is under investigation.
- 10:42:47 - 2500 BLK 133RD PL SE: Officers responded to the report of a missing person in the 2500 block of 133rd Place SE.
- 11:16:46 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE. A 31-year-old from Everett was trespassed from the business and cited and released for theft.
- 21:51:12 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police responded to the 900 block of 164th Street SE after a Bothell woman had her cell phone and wallet stolen while shopping at a nearby business.
June 22, 2021
- 12:27:11 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: A business in the 1700 block of 132nd Street SE reported fraudulent bank activity. A report was taken.
- 16:12:32 - 15300 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of a physical domestic assault and threats which occurred the prior night near the 15300 block of Main Street. The case is under investigation.
June 23, 2021
- 08:24:01 - 1600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a trespass report in the 1600 block of 132nd Street SE. Three transient people were contacted and given a Notice of Exclusion at the property owner's request.
- 10:32:30 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers found a bundle of stolen mail which had been stolen from Redmond and Kenmore. The stolen mail was returned to the Post Office.
- 14:54:50 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15600 block Main Street for a Theft complaint. A 49-year-old Mill Creek woman reported unknown suspect(s) had stolen her vehicle's catalytic converter while she was working nearby.
- 17:51:54 - 15300 BLK MAIN ST: Police took a report of a theft in the 15300 block of Main Street. There are no leads at this time.
June 24, 2021
- 08:44:43 - 4300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 4300 block of 132nd Street SE. A homeless male and female were contacted. A disabled parking permit not belonging to either of them was taken for destruction.