Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 512 responses were reported the week of May 4th to May 10th, 2018.
May 04, 2018
- 12:18:28 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle that was stolen near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 19:26:12 - 13400 BLK 25TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the 13400 block of 25th Ave SE to assist the Fire Department. It was determined by the fire department that a 91 year old Mill Creek female was deceased.
May 05, 2018
- 19:48:49 - 17000 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police arrested a 33 year old Bothell man for an outstanding warrant out of Kenmore. The male was also issued a traffic infraction for open container.
May 06, 2018
- 01:19:37 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers were dispatched to the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a report of loud teenagers in a white vehicle. Officers stopped the vehicle in the 1900 block of 180th St SE. and a 17 year old Mill Creek male was arrested and released to his parents for DUI. Charges will be forwarded for the 17 year old Mill Creek male for Minor in Possession/Consumption and to a 17 year old Lake Stevens male for possession of marijuana less than 40 grams.
- 03:16:04 - 4200 BLK 135TH PL SE: Police responded to a disturbance in the 4200 block of 135th Pl SE. Upon making contact, it was determined that a subject was attempting to get home but to the wrong address. No crime was committed and no arrests were made.
- 08:50:03 - 1100 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to reports of a man attacking a utility box with a baseball bat. Officers arrested the subject for disorderly conduct and booked him into the SC Jail.
- 12:07:14 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers took a report regarding a stolen electric bicycle.
- 18:00:32 - 2200 BLK 137TH ST SE: Police responded to a Malicious Mischief report in the 2200 block of 137th Pl SE. An unknown subject(s) had thrown eggs at a house. There are currently no suspects or leads at this time.
- 21:12:31 - 15700 BLK 23RD LN SE: A 49 year old female was stopped for a broken taillight and a DUI investigation. She was eventually arrested for DUI and DWLS 3rd. Her vehicle was impounded to apply for a search warrant based on some presumed stolen property observed inside.
- 21:50:34 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD : A citizen turned in a briefcase containing old documents. The briefcase was entered as found property.
May 07, 2018
- 09:37:47 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers initiated a vehicle stop in the 1100 block Mill Creek BLVD. The driver, a 32 year old man was cited and released for driving on a suspended driver's license as well as cited for various traffic offenses.
- 11:41:13 - 15800 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a theft of eyeglasses in the 15800 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 13:47:16 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 900 164 St. SE. A purse was taken from an unlocked vehicle.
May 08, 2018
- 02:55:06 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer arrested a warrant subject in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A 44 year old male from Snohomish was transported to the Snohomish County Jail. The male was released due to jail restrictions.
- 10:51:33 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a burglary in the 3400 block of 132nd ST SE.
- 13:52:21 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 14400 block of North Creek DR for a property issue. An 84 year old Mill Creek man surrendered an unwanted firearm for destruction.
- 18:05:09 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police took a runway report near the 13400 block of Dumas Road after a 15 year old juvenile male refused to come home.
- 20:59:03 - 1500 BLK 148TH PL SE: Officers responded to a physical domestic in the 1500 block of 148th Pl SE. A 61 year old male from Mill Creek assaulted his 23 year old daughter. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 21:24:23 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway after a Bothell woman discovered that her car had been vandalized.
May 09, 2018
- 01:26:58 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 900 block of 164th St SE. Upon further investigation it was found the occupants had stolen items. The stolen items were returned, and the involved were trespassed. A 42 year old male from Bothell was arrested for Providing False Statements to a Public Servant.
- 15:10:48 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers cited a man for driving on a suspended license in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy.
- 18:22:10 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16700 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a registration violation. A 52 year old Bothell male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and Ignition Interlock Device Violation.
- 19:36:53 - 2400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 2400 block of 132nd St SE for a registration violation. A 59 year old Everett female was cited and released for an ignition interlock violation.
- 23:08:39 - 15100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 15400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy for a registration violation. A 35 year old Bothell male was arrested and booked in the Snohomish County Jail on 4 misdemeanor warrants.
May 10, 2018
- 08:31:47 - 15600 BLK 22ND CT SE: Officers contacted a subject at residence near 15600 block of 22 Ct SE. Officers recovered methamphetamines from a vehicle along with an improvised methamphetamine smoking device.
- 17:02:29 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Seattle man was driving with a suspended licence in the 900 block of 164 ST SE. He was cited and the vehicle was impounded.