Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 447 responses were reported for the week of October 25th to October 31st, 2019.
October 25, 2019
- 01:57:25 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 36 year old Bothell male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 2nd Degree.
- 09:03:25 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 15400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. An unknown subject threw a large rock at a window causing an estimated $700 in damages.
- 10:56:32 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: A female student was the victim of felony level harassment in the 1500 block of 136th St SE when a male student threatened her with a knife. The male was subsequently arrested and booked into Denny Youth Correctional Center. No one was hurt during the incident.
- 12:00:58 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft report in the 15600 block of Main Street. A forty-one-year-old female was arrested on theft 3rd charges.
- 12:38:23 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 1700 block of 132nd St SE for a report of a cold burglary. This case is currently under investigation.
- 15:53:25 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a hit and run that occurred in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A female was reporting her vehicle had been struck and the other party did not provide information during the exchange.
- 16:45:21 - 2100 BLK 163RD ST SE: Officers responded to a package theft in the 2100 block of 163rd St SE. A UPS package was stolen from the front porch.
October 26, 2019
- 01:42:19 - 13500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers responded to a 9-1-1 hang-up call in the 13500 block of Seattle Hill Road. It was discovered that a Mill Creek couple had been in a verbal argument; no crime occurred.
- 06:10:59 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a commercial alarm near the 1700 block of 132nd St SE. Upon arrival, a 31-year-old male was arrested on multiple warrants and a new charge of commercial burglary 2nd.
- 13:02:56 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 27-year-old male and 24-year-old female got into an argument. No crime occurred.
- 19:05:32 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. It was determined no crime had occurred.
- 20:00:22 - 2400 BLK139TH ST SE: An officer completed a suspicious report in the 2400 block of 139th St SE.
October 27, 2019
- 13:30:13 - 2600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance near the 2600 block of 132nd St SE. A verbal argument occurred between a 32-year-old female and a 37-year-old male.
October 28, 2019
- 07:47:26 - 14100 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Police responded to a false priority 911 call in the 14100 block of 35th Avenue SE. It is believed that the call is related to other criminal activity that was occurring in the area at the time of the call. The investigation is ongoing.
- 16:06:09 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD: Officers responded to a suspicious circumstance in the 1400 block of Trillium Blvd.
- 18:16:46 - 132ND ST SE / 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of a 2 vehicle collision and a vehicle driving recklessly northbound on 35th Ave SE. Investigation determined no damage occurred to the vehicles from the collision. Charges for Reckless Driving were forwarded on a 28-year-old Renton male.
October 29, 2019
- 09:17:16 - 13900 BLK 26TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of harassment between neighbors in the 13900 block of 26th Ave SE. Investigation revealed no crime occurred.
- 17:01:32 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: A 20-year-old Bothell woman reported a male subject has been harassing her at her place of business in the 15100 block of Main Street in Mill Creek. A report was taken.
October 30, 2019
- 02:42:17 - 16400 BLK 3RD AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16300 block of 2nd Pl W for moving violations. A 33-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 05:42:21 - 2500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a two-vehicle collision in the 2500 block of 132nd St SE. One of the drivers did not have a valid driver's license and was cited.
- 14:38:26 - 3500 BLK 147TH PL SE: Officers responded to a report of an unattended death near the 3500 block of 147th. The Medical Examiner’s Office took possession of the deceased and will be conducting a cursory investigation.
- 15:51:19 - 15500 BLK MAIN ST: A good Samaritan found a female’s wallet near the 15500 block of Main Street and turned it in to the police department.
- 16:22:45 - 1600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a school bus collision in the 1600 block of 132nd St SE. A school bus was struck by a passenger vehicle while traveling westbound on 132nd St SE. After the vehicle struck the bus it fled the area.
- 17:43:28 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a two-vehicle collision in the 16400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Upon investigation of the collision it was found one driver had a suspended license. The driver was issued a citation.
- 19:17:49 - 15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 15400 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a Fraud report. A 36-year-old Mill Creek female reported that her ex-boyfriend, a 38-year-old Everett male, had taken money from her account, was involved in other suspicious activity regarding her checking account, and had opened credit card applications in her name. The investigation is on-going.
- 22:31:38 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers located a recently dumped stolen vehicle in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE. The vehicle had been stolen earlier in the day from the Tacoma area.
October 31, 2019
- 01:11:44 - 13200 BLK 16TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy for a moving violation. A 57-year-old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 04:04:12 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a burglary alarm at a business in the 1700 block of 132nd ST SE. A male ran from the scene upon police arrival and was eventually captured. The suspect was booked into the Snohomish County Jail on warrants. The burglary case is under investigation.
- 11:59:50 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a welfare check of a minor near the 13400 block of Dumas Road.
- 14:01:03 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft in the 15600block of Main Street. An unknown male stole several bottles of alcohol.
- 15:07:47 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officer responded to a welfare check of a minor near the 13400 block of Dumas Road.