Representative John Lovick (D-Mill Creek) will host two town hall meetings Saturday, February 17th, to meet with 44th district constituents to give them an update on the current session and listen to their questions, concerns, and ideas.
In a February 9, 2018, email Lovick wrote, "There’s nothing more important to me than hearing straight from you.
What issues really matter to your family?
How could we work together to truly make a difference on better schools, safer neighborhoods and easier commutes?"
44th Legislative District Town Hall Meetings on Saturday, February 17, 2018:
- 9:30 am to 11:00 am—Lake Stevens Fire District Conference Center, 10518—18th St. SE, Lake Stevens.
- 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm—Mill Creek City Hall South, Council Chambers—15828 Main St, Mill Creek.
"If you can’t make either of those town halls, share your ideas and questions with me by email, regular mail or the toll-free Hotline," Lovick wrote.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Toll-Free Hotline: 1-800-562-6000.
- Mailing address: 429B Legislative Building, PO Box 40600, Olympia, WA 98504.